How To Upload Front and Back Designs on Pullover Hoodies
- Open Photoshop and create an image size of 2000 X1382 pixels.
- Insert the below “Layout Front and Back” image to the photoshop file so you can know where to place your designs.
- Place your front and back designs on separate layer. Then use “Layout Front and Back” as a guide to where you want your designs placed on the hoodie.
- Turn off the “Layout Front and Back” and extract your designs into one file png format with transparent background.
- Upload the png file into Spark. First scale and move the design on how you want it placed on the Front of the hoodie. Then click “ Next” and move to the Back View. Check Video here for an example
Note if you don’t want a back design, just simply move the design away from the print area or design area from the back of the hoodie.
Tips for Design
- Ensure you have a different design on the front then the back.
- Have the design on the back more dramatic.